Summary rating from 17 user's marks. You can set own marks for this article - just click on stars above and press "Accept".
CCNA Routing & Switching V-7
The CCNA Routing and Switching validates the ability to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot medium-size routed and switched networks.
- Describe network fundamentals and build simple LANs
- Establish Internet connectivity
- Manage network device security
- Describe IPv6 basics, VLSM
- Troubleshoot VLAN issues, explain how STP, DTP, VTP work, configure EtherChannel, WLAN, and understand the idea behind Layer 3 redundancy
- Troubleshoot IP connectivity
- Define the characteristics, functions, and components of a WAN Configure and troubleshoot in an IPv4 and IPv6 environment.
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot OSPF
- Describe ACL, SNMP, syslog and NetFlow, and manage Cisco device configurations, IOS images, and licenses